Laughter Yoga Online Training
Learn how to Apply Laughter Yoga as a Tool for Health and Wellness!
Learn Laughter Yoga online and become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL). Help to increase health and wellness through laughter in e.g. social laughter clubs, fitness studios, schools, senior care facilities, etc.
We are enthusiastic to share this Laughter Yoga online training with those who cannot travel to a training venue during this COVID-19 period. Our unique online training program is easy to use and is available 24/7. Get ready to build a solid foundation for a rewarding, safe and successful Laughter Yoga practice in the comfort of your own home!
This is a Certification Course as a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL)
Our interactive, web-based Laughter Yoga training course is designed to teach you how to learn everything you need to know about Laughter Yoga and its multi-faceted uses and applications. The training is conducted by Dr Martin Combrinck, a certified Laughter Yoga Trainer and Coach.
Our professional Laughter Yoga online training will make use of educational material, audio’s videos, teleconferencing and personal coaching to equip you to become a qualified Laughter Yoga Leader.
This online training is convenient and easy and you will take part in activities and presentations with your Laughter Yoga Trainer via online Zoom calls and online coaching.
What is included in this Online Laughter Yoga Leaders Training?
* A comprehensive Course Manual.
* A certificate as a qualified Laughter Yoga Leader.
* All the theoretical and practical knowledge needed to facilitate successful Laughter Yoga sessions.
* Laughter Coaching sessions via Zoom or similar platforms.
* Online Assessments.
* Submission of practical portfolio by students needed for certification.
* See the curriculum for the outline of the training.
This comprehensive course will teach you how to lead a laughter yoga session for social clubs, corporate organisations, seniors, school children, online sessions and people with special needs. You will acquire the basic facilitation skills required to lead a group of people through a laughter session, laughter meditation and relaxation. You will also learn the history, concept, philosophy and different steps of Laughter Yoga and meditation.
Online Dates and Times
Day of Week: Monday – Friday (To be discussed with students)
Duration: 16 Hours
Next Training: Ongoing
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to lead laughter sessions
- Start a career in health & wellness
- Learn facilitation skills of leading a group of people through laughter session
- Learn the history, concept, philosophy and different steps of Laughter Yoga